Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Preferred Etchant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I wonder what our self appointed waste etchant expert will say about my disposal of spent ammonium persulphate, I simply let the water evaporate off which leaves a sludge then using a funnel with a thin hose on the waste goes down an ant hole. It does seem I need to do more etching as after I do the disposal the ants seem to move to another spot. In winter i have a bit of fun and put diesel down with a wick and the smoke comes up from another ant hole metres away.

I am sure forum members are sick and tired of our self appointed etchant expert and I reckon if we held a poll it would be 99.9% in favour of him shutting his trap on the subject.

Cheers Bryan

Sceadwian, that's a very clear hint. This is not a fight, it is a forum. No one wins or loses here. Only try not to mock or belittle others please. You are so concerned about toxic waste that u have become a toxin yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back