Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

preamp design

Status
Not open for further replies.

leedude

hi, i want to design a guitar preamp, and i would like to know what the max(peak) voltage you can give the input of a guitar amp is. one of my guitars has a preamp, and gives an output of about 0.75v peak. my amp is a marshall MG30DFX.

Regards, Lee.

the max(peak) voltage , depends upon the type of pre-amp you are trying to make and it also depends upon the quality of sound plus the components you are going to use ,

well if you need more about amps , the try the following link.
many layouts and (amps and preamps) schematics are given. i think they will may help
https://www.electronics-lab.com/projects/audio/index.html

in this link PCB layout of some components are given , but the mostely the schematics is given

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back