Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pre project questions thread (quad copter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok looking into this I am going to have to step back a bit, this cosine matrix what do I need to study? I am thinking trigonomics, is this correct? very sorry for the stupid question but we have yet to do anything like that at School, I dont mind studying at home but I need to have a rough idea where my star point is. I found loads on cosine matrices, but its above my level so I need to know where to start?
If I make assumptions then to me its just angles therefore my point to start is triangles and trigonometry, I assume that the cosine matrices are a way of looking at the desired angle and the actual angle and applying a correction factor????
Am I anywhere near close on this? If I know I am on the right track I can steam in and study it:D
Thanks for the patience I know this makes me look stupid but we just havnt covered this in School yet.

Bah using wrong terms!!!!! its geometry I need to be doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back