Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power surge circuit board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu111

Hi all,

I apologise in advance if this is not the correct forum to post this. My wife brought me a water spinner/snow globe. The warranty has passed. I brought a charger believing it to be the correct voltage, however, it doesn't seem to be the case and on plugging in the charger it's stopped only the musical function of the device. The led lights and motor still function.

I have very little experience in electronics so if someone could please point me in the right direction of what could cause the musical part to stop working. Is it the speaker itself or a resistor or combination of both.

I have attached some images of the circuit board and parts.

I would just leave it or buy another but it has sentimental value.

Any help is appreciated Thank you for your time.

Stu
20221011_090701.jpg
20221011_090745.jpg
20221011_090706.jpg

Attachments

• 20221011_090819.jpg
    20221011_090819.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 180
The warranty has passed. I brought a charger believing it to be the correct voltage,
It's not clear why you needed to buy a charger.
How was it originally powered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back