Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power supply... help .... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jammy

Hello friends.... welcome ....

Friend I have nokia charger circuit which delivers 4volt dc and 500 Milli ampere current.... and I want to convert this to 12 volt dc and 100 milli ampere current...

kindly help.
Jammy

SMPS with TL494 (230V/+/-35V/2x5A)

Hello all!
I need projecat or schematic with TL494 (KA7500) for the SMPS for +/-35V/2x5A.
Thanks

efficiency...

I'd stash the Nokia, it's a great P.S. for a 3.3V project. That, and by the time you take it apart, trace it and modify it, you'll have built 2 from scratch.
Cell phone chargers are a real boon to project builders (most of us here). They're small, efficient, well regulated and people give'em away on upgrades/breakages.
For 12V @ 100mA, I'd take a 14+VDC wall xfmr and put a 7812 with a couple of caps in a box. <<<)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back