Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

power options across all users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaston

I am running win 2000 and when I log into administrator and set the power options, those settings are only work under that account. If anyone else logs on to thier acount the settings are different. How do I set the options across all acounts? And I dont have the passwords for all of the acounts so I can't log into them and set them. I would think that being the administrator I could do this.

yes, i want my comp to hibernate after a certain time limit. it stays on all day and if no one is on it we just log on and use it and when we are finished we log off. so i want to set it up so if no one logs on in a certain period of time it will hibernate no mater who logged off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back