Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

power line transmetter and receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

milanino

How can i design the two electronic cards for the transmetter and the receiver with the Lm1893
Help please

Attachments

• PLC.png
    PLC.png
    256.4 KB · Views: 144
This must be your 4th. thread from you on the same subject. Spare us, please!
Tell us what you want to do, what you have got so far and what your specific problem(s) is (are)! E

i would like just how can i do the schematic of the receiver and the transmetter
in isis i can't found LM1893 to see the result

Have you tried, like, reading the datasheet? It has complete descritption of the chip AND application diagrams.

i have a problem if i link the LM1893 directly with Pic it will caused no problem ?? because LM1893 work with 15V and the pic with 5V
also the the circuit to aliment this devices i can have 5v from 15v or i need to made anotherr circuit to have 5v ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back