Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power Inverter "One World" P-2000C Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athhos

Hi people.
I'm having some problems to identify the fault of my inverter. It was mounted in my caravan and it stopped working from a moment to another. Don't know if anyone knows this model of inverter. I checked every fuses and mosfets. All seems to be okay. About IC's it uses the pulse 3525AN and quad AMPOP 324. P mosf 450lc and 50N06. Sorry about my english but i really need help.

Does the failure happen when you are driving or anytime.
If it happens when you are moving I would suspect a bad solder connection or a loose connection.

Sorry. I wrote that on my android and smartwriting was not in english, was in portuguese. I meant I checked every solders, caps or "components" of being bad. The unit gone bad during when stopped driving. The fault bip appeared and when I saw the led was bright to. Since that no good news. I contacted oficial suppliers and no answers until now.
Sorry for the english.
Regards,
Sérgio.

about inverter p-2000c ... change IC SG3525AN , pin number 10 is the shutdown, the shutdown function is always on shutdown, replace this IC to go back in normal operation of power inverter :)

Last edited:
Hi people.
I'm having some problems to identify the fault of my inverter. It was mounted in my caravan and it stopped working from a moment to another. Don't know if anyone knows this model of inverter. I checked every fuses and mosfets. All seems to be okay. About IC's it uses the pulse 3525AN and quad AMPOP 324. P mosf 450lc and 50N06. Sorry about my english but i really need help.
Hi people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back