Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

power amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doing a project .For this project I need a power amplifier which will work at about 1Mhz with 20db gain.Can anyone please suggest me schematic of a power amplifier?

I am doing a project .For this project I need a power amplifier which will work at about 1Mhz with 20db gain.Can anyone please suggest me schematic of a power amplifier?

You need to be more specific.
Power Amplifier (?) Output Power, Load Z
Voltage Amplifier (?) Input,
Purpose ?

Ramesh

The two resistors value should be such that R1 and R2 apply voltages to the output transistor bases so that Trl (NPN) base is about 0.6V more positive than its emitter, and Tr2 (PNP) base is about 0.6V more negative than its emitter, which is at half of VCC.Please help me to select the values of R1 and R2.

Attachments

• ab amp.PNG
    ab amp.PNG
    22.2 KB · Views: 189
You need to be more specific.
Power Amplifier (?) Output Power, Load Z
Voltage Amplifier (?) Input,
Purpose ?

Ramesh
The two resistors value should be such that R1 and R2 apply voltages to the output transistor bases so that Trl (NPN) base is about 0.6V more positive than its emitter, and Tr2 (PNP) base is about 0.6V more negative than its emitter, which is at half of VCC.Please help me to select the values of R1 and R2.

Attachments

• ab amp.PNG
    ab amp.PNG
    22.2 KB · Views: 191
You can't calculate values for those resistors because it's not a 'circuit', it's only a theoretical part of a circuit - you need the rest of the circuit to calculate things, plus the missing parts of that partial circuit.

Explain the "Input" - Type of Signal, Amplitude, DC Offset, Source Resistance, etc.

Ramesh

Your circuit has a voltage gain of 0db. Gain of 1 or slightly below 1. It has current gain.

I am not in love with this amp. But this has voltage gain. Not going to work at 1mhz. But it is a place to start.
Simple-250-mWAudio-Amplifier.jpg

You are showing an audio amp in post #3 but your 1st post asks for a amp to work at 1Mhz. Big differance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back