Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power Amplifier speaker poping

Status
Not open for further replies.

akuinnen

Hi,

I've put together one of the practice circuits from Forrest M. Mims III book "Basic Elecronics Transistors and Integrated Circuits Workbook I"

The circuit is a Percussion Instrument Synthesizer from page 78, it uses a TLC272 Dual Op Amp as an oscillator with a LM386 Power Amplifier. It is triggered with the push of a button. I would post the schematic but I don't want to tick anyone off.. copyright and all that..

Anyway.. when the button that triggers the circuit is pushed, there is a pop in the speaker. Is there any resource I can read that deals with filtering these pops? I would like to learn how to remove them.

Thanks,
James

If you won't attach the circuit's schematic so we can talk about it and see if we can make it better then you are just talking to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back