Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Posting Schematics made with Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
Hello, everyone!
I'm not sure if this is the right category for this post, but I hope it's ok.
I recently got the Eagle schematic drawing software on my computer, but I'm having a little trouble getting my schematics to post on this forum. Can someone walk me through how to do this? So far, I've mostly been trying to use the attachments option to upload the schematic from my desktop, but it only posts links that, most often, don't even work. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance!
Der Strom

With your schematic page open click File --->Export---->image then you have a image that you can post.

With your schematic page open click File --->Export---->image then you have a image that you can post.

Thanks, Mike! That helps a lot!

Or export a PDF, which is much more readable for complicated circuits. You can do this by printing to PDF from the menu.

... with lousy image quality (BMP format). Better yet exporting the schematic as PDF file.

Boncuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back