Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Post moved from other thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shailendra988

Sir please can u email me how can i construct a stun gun or any shock giving instrument with the help of cheap and easily available electronic component like 555 timer plz give me detail information of construction with the help of diagaram of each step
I know its time consuming but i know electro tech online is best site and give my each answer thats why i m here
Rply me as soon as posible

These posts should not be moved, they should be deleted immediately.

I agree. 90% of people asking "how to make stungun" etc are just Feds on a phishing expedition.

The real bad guys that want to know how to make this stuff just google it and find 20 "how to" web sites within minutes. Without having to register on a forum and be visibly seen asking for information...

I'd say closer to 10% are FED's, maybe none, honestly I think they have better things to do.
90% are people that simply have no idea what they're doing or anything about what it is they want to do, and just want an effect.

These posts should not be moved, they should be deleted immediately.

Notice they want an e-mail with step by step instructions.

Speaking of the effect , maybe it's just another Member who's board registering as a noob.

They have nothing better to do but waist space and time.

Dumb questions.

Yes they should be removed quickly.

kv

Last edited:
i'm in need of help with coil gun, high voltage.

This should look familiar. He wanted to a 555 circuit. He wasn't satisfied either.

kv

I'd say closer to 10% are FED's, maybe none, honestly I think they have better things to do.

I think my figure is closer to the truth than yours. :)

They have entire office buildings full of people trawling the internet for signs of anything "terrorist related". You think they are going to be hanging about on the home knitting forum or the tech forum where people can all make remote control devices and so forth?

My point was that the real bad guys are unlikely to be drawing attention to themselves by posting "who can help me build this really illegal dangerous thing?" on public forums. :D

I think too many of you are paranoid. Why would any law enforcement people bother?? It is not illegal to send, give, supply anyone with a circuit diagram. What they do with it may be. But if they were law enforcement they would know that. So stop your obvious paranoia. Unless of course you have something else to hide.

Mr RB, I should think there are not that many feds that are trolling forums for 'zapper' projects.
There is plenty of trolling for remote control type stuff though.

rmn tech they don't bother people they look for people that want to bother other people.
It is not illegal to send give or supply electronics circuits, it is however illegal to do ANYTHING illegal with those plans, and the basic IP trail is traceable enough to if not determine who what or where then to at least gleam some information.

It's called data mining, in order to mine data you need trends, you need stimulus. Trolls and idiot posts fit that well, to see what who where might want to do what.

Last edited:
So stop your obvious paranoia. Unless of course you have something else to hide.

My "obvious paranoia"?? :eek: What I said was humourous, in good spirits and largely true. Poking fun at clumsy Feds with their half-assed forum phishing has nothing to do with paranoia. :D Your statement is not even sensible! Surely if I was a bad guy with something to hide I would have done the opposite and not said anything...

blueroomelectronics; said:
Well the OP doesn't appear to be a fed, just some kid.
Quote:
plz anyone on this site can help me how to get crack file for dictionary
bcoz only 9 days are left
and how to get full version of n-guage game without purchasing for my n81 handset
plz any one
any one
one

Yep. The Feds would NEVER be at all interested in who's distributing cracked software. ;)

Anyway enough teasing of clumsyness and I wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy AD2010. :)

A filter on plz will be nice. That would have blocked most of those single-posters-and-then-leave-the-site-members-to-lengthen-them-without-bothering-to-check-what-are-the-replies-anyway people.

Hm?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back