Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

POST help

Status
Not open for further replies.

biferi

I would like to keep all of my Replys to my same post but I can't find my Last Post.
Can someone tell me how to find my Last Post so I can just Reply to that and keep getting help for the same Post.

Thanks

Why don't you try using the forum's search feature? If you at least remember the contents of your post, then you should be able to find it.

Also, click on your user name in the left column in this thread...then select "Find more posts by [your user name]"

Ken

If you click on your own user name, you then need to hit the statistics tab to find your own posts.

Lefty

A notification of the replies to your posts is mailed to your email that you used to register on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back