Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Possible business opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splint

Hi All,
I am building a CNC router and I found out yesterday that the fellow who owns the business which supplied me with the servo drives is walking away from his business. I don't know the reason behind his decision but I am assuming the business as is, is not profitable.
I suspect one of the main reasons for this is that the product was poorly promoted, little more than word of mouth from what I can see. I will not name the company here due to risk of spreading incorrect information as this information was passed on to me from a customer of a representative of the company in question. Having said that I don't doubt he is walking away from his business as he has not been answering his phone, responding to emails or faxes for some time now.
The company has a range of motion control electronics and software, all of which are good quality and highly regarded by customers.
For a person with the right background, it might be worth making an offer to the owner of the company for the intellectual property rights and continue on with the line of products. This could be an excellent opportunity to start yourself a new business or expand you existing business.
Please PM me of you would like to pursue this and I will tell you the name of the company and give you Contact details.

Regards
Splint

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back