Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

positive ion and the effect for human health

Status
Not open for further replies.

untung

Hi all,

i 'm curious about positive ion and the effect for human health. as we know nowadays so many air conditioner manufactured are adding ion generator in their machine. I shocked when i heard about a brand that producing positive & negative ions from their ion generator on their air conditioner. i'd heard that positive ions are harmful for human health.

Furthermore, i think when a half inch ion generator produced both positive and negative ions at the same time in a purpose to tied up germs, bacteria and virus that have positive & negative ion, it would not succeed. because the positive and negative ions that come out from the same place will tied up each other before they tied up bacteria, virus, etc. in other words their ions is useless because they tied up each other.

anyone could help me?

Thanks before
Untung

I once heard that these positive ionizers were mostly used to control alergines. The way I had it explained to me was that these lone + charges will ionize these airborne particals and pull them toward the ground and other surfaces because of the opposite charge. And it's supposed to be very effective. Negative ions, on the other hand increase the body's synthesis of serotonin, which has a variety of small benefits. But don't quote me on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back