Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Portable ECG machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehan_s

Hi all,

(SLIIT EE 25/02/2013)

I am still trying to find a final year project and came up with the idea to build a portable ECG machine. But it looks like another guy has given the same idea (this is the second time that happened to me). So I am thinking of adding some options to it.

I don't know if the other guy's device is portable so there is one difference. I am thinking of having a display to show the wave and a SD card output to store the data, body temperature measurement.

What other things can I add to it? The thing is it shouldn't be too complicated. If I add enough options then I could even change the name to "portable medical tester" or something.

If you have any other project ideas please tell me.

Thanks in advance !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back