Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Portable CD player schematics. REALLY need help this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Rain

I've looked, and looked, and looked... but I can't seem to find schematics of any kind for a portable CD player. It doesn't even have to be that great as long as it can play CD-RWs or even CD-Rs at cassette tape quality or better. Though, even if I did find schematics they might be copywrited which is a problem as I'm going to maybe sell something with this CD player being a part of it. Anyway, I can't find anything, so can someone help me find some? Or... maybe... help me design one? :D I don't have any money to pay someone to design one for me. I don't have any experiance in programing either so I can't do it myself... thanks.

Rain

Re: Portable CD player schematics. REALLY need help this tim

Electric Rain said:
I've looked, and looked, and looked... but I can't seem to find schematics of any kind for a portable CD player. It doesn't even have to be that great as long as it can play CD-RWs or even CD-Rs at cassette tape quality or better. Though, even if I did find schematics they might be copywrited which is a problem as I'm going to maybe sell something with this CD player being a part of it. Anyway, I can't find anything, so can someone help me find some? Or... maybe... help me design one? :D I don't have any money to pay someone to design one for me. I don't have any experiance in programing either so I can't do it myself... thanks.

This isn't at all a practical proposition, it would cost you an absolute fortune to build your own CD player from scratch - you can buy complete portable players for less than the cost of a replacement laser assy!.

The only practical way is to use a CD-ROM drive, there are plenty of projects on the net doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back