Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

POLL New sticky "INFO: Character LCD's "

This is a good idea.

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

3v0

Coop Build Coordinator
Forum Supporter
I have compiled what amounts to an index of tutorials and information regarding interfacing and using character based LCDs.

The basics are covered but I expect I have left out some of the neat stuff that has been done on ETO and elsewhere. If you would like anything added post it here. If you like it or hate it let me know too.

Currently I only have one AVR example and it is in C. It would be nice to additional AVR material. Maybe some code for PBP or other BASIC.

Last edited:
I think this is a great idea and should be implemented. Although I'm not quite ready to work with LCDs yet, due to my limited knowledge in programming, this will be perfect when I get the opportunity. I can imagine that LCDs might make people feel apprehensive at first, but this would solve that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back