Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pointless and biting machine..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

transistor495

Forum Supporter
:p

Although pointless, I think some wise hands behind these inventions :D. Check'em out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my all-time favorite version of the useless machine -

and another contender -

This is my personal favorite.
With the main drive gear at 200RPM the final gear will complete it's first turn in two trillion years. To prove the point the final gear is set in a block of concrete.

Why is it that those pointless machines doing what they do remind me so much of jobs and coworkers/mangers/bosses I have had in my life?:p

Why is it that those pointless machines doing what they do remind me so much of jobs and coworkers/mangers/bosses I have had in my life?:p

LOL. Robotic bosses....take them out of the routine they are used to and they are......lost ;)

Cheers,
TV Tech

I was thinking more of Duffys video where if you fight it long enough it will go into a mindless angry rampage until it eventually wears itself out sits down pouts and shuts off! :eek:

Here's my all-time favorite version of the useless machine -

If the only job of these machines is to make you laugh, then is succeeded. This one cracked me up ;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back