Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PMP mp4 game player 2.8 tft screen slide panel power problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

yarismo

hi, i can't no more switch my PMP on, i tried to turn it on by holding up the power button for more than 10 seconds and the battery was empty. it won't start since then. when i press and hold the power button a green signal turns on but it off once i release the button, and nothing to show on the screen. I looked for help on web, and i found this picture that looks like mine:
**broken link removed**

I have no idea what that part is, but do you have a reason to believe that it is your issue, and if so, what is that reason? Also, pics of your own device might help. Finally, can you power the device in another manner, perhaps with an external power supply? Does it work then? It is difficult to diagnose what the issue could be; you need to work from most likely cause to least likely. That would be "battery"/"power", then "switch" - if those elements all test good, then you go from there (which may mean "buy a new one")...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back