Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plzzz help me to figure this out

Status
Not open for further replies.

b.adithya

actually i am doing a project involving both GPS and GSM technologies for which i need a gsm module..and the main proble here is i want to design a gsm module myself instead of buying a readily available one.
is it possible?
as i am clueless reagarding how to design........plzzzzzz can anyone help?

Take a look at some of these GSM modules and tell me if you think you are ready to design and build one? I seriously doubt it. Much easier bought than built.

Ron

When clicking on the repport post button, it says:
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
Double posts isn't mentioned here, so it looks that it's not supposed to be "repported"

Does the long PLZZ'es makes this post "rude"?

Is it therefore ok to "report" this post?

Last edited:
Does the long PLZZ'es makes this post "rude"?

No, not rude, just immature and ignorant.
As is most over abbreviated textspeak in these situations.

Just my opinion.

JimB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back