Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plzz help...Referee electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehdi999

I look for the possible equations for this circuit

Attachments

• Nouveau Windows Bitmap Image.jpg
    Nouveau Windows Bitmap Image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 153
My guess is a two player Jeopardy Game style response circuit. First response locks out other.

Ken

yes ..KMoffett

and i'm looking for the equations of this circuit ???
can anyone help or give me an idea plzzz

With both switches open, both transistors are in cut-off (not conducting), the lamps are out, and resistor end of the switches are at +E voltage through the left lamp and R1, in series, and through the right lamp and R2 in series. If the right switch is the first one closed, the current supplied from +E, through the left lamp and R2 supplies base current to turn on T2. T2's collector-emitter voltage drops to about 0.2V and supplies a current path through the right lamp, lighting it. Because the base current for T1 would be provided through R1 from T2's collector, which is now only 0.2V, T1 cannot be turned on...it's locked out. E has to be disconnected to reset the game.

ken

Last edited:
I think he is looking for the values of R and E, but he needs to post what kind of bulbs he is using

i have 2 transistor t1=t2=2N2222A , Ic=150 mA,Fhe=100 , E= 5 volt Vce=30 volt 2 lamp with 450 mA

i'm looking for R1 , R2 , R3 , R4

Last edited:
Have you learned Kirchhoff's Voltage Law (KVL) and Mesh current method?

Is there a particular law your teacher wants you to use to solve it?

no there is no particular law i want just to have the equations of this circuit
after having it i will calculete my R1234 ALONE

Look at the datasheet values for high collector currents: https://www.fairchildsemi.com/ds/PN/PN2222A.pdf
At 500mA the hfe is not 100. For guarantied collector-emitter saturation I usually use hfe/10. Base current would be Ilamp/(hfe/10). R1 and R2 would equal the supply voltage minus the base-emitter voltage, divided by the base current. ~ (E-Vbe)/((Ilamp/(hfe/10))
R3 and R4 are there just to hold the bases at ground when the switches are open...so...anything a lot higher than R1 or R2..... I'd use R1=R3x100 up to R3x10000

Post your answers!

Ken

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back