Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plzz help me in making digital clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
cuteahsan3000 said:
plzz help me in making digital clock

plzzzz add Hours in this i m use 7490 ICs

View attachment 16535

no microcontroller use in this

plzzzzz help me

or

give me a diagram with 7 segment

I think your keyboard needs oiling, the repeat key seems to be stuck..

3 posts for the same topic.:mad:

Plzz

cuteahsan3000 said:

This is not on your topic but, you might notice that the people who write in the "king's English", in their posts, also seem to be more "expert" than those who write like a kid texting to their bffs. I think you could get better results if you put more effort into your text. Plzzzzzzzz think about it (that really does look kind of ridiculous, doesn't it?).

I edited to add a comment about "foreigners". A lot of posts are from people for whom English is obviously not their native language. But, that's not a problem and we don't mind making an effort to read through those posts since their subject knowledge and ideas are as good as any. Besides, I personally would be thrilled if my skill in their language was even a tenth as good as their's is in mine.

Last edited:
Most little kids today know nothing about grammar. They don't know about anything.
They can walk and talk. Like a little kid.

Do a search under TTL clocks, there is plenty of info on this forum regarding these clocks. with 74XX IC's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back