Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plz tell the configuration of this opamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikhil arora

I have attached one ckt plz tell the working of this opamp

Attachments

• car_1.jpg
    car_1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 175
i donot know much about the ckt it is right or wrong, but if we keep it still in this configuration then what this opam does.

If the circuit is operating from a single 5 volt supply, it won't work due to offset. If it is operating from +- 12 volt supplies, the output will have 21 volts offset in the worst case. Here is how it is computed: 7 mV input offset multiplied by the gain of 680 = 4.76 volts output offset. 0.25 uA bias current multiplied by the 100K input resistor = 0.025 volts input voltage; multiplied by the gain of 680 = 17 volts output offset. Add this to the 4.76 volts = 21.76 volts offset. I neglected the current through the 6.8 meg, so the result is only approximate.

If you use the LT1006 it could work because the offset voltage is 50 uV max and the bias current is 0.5 nA max.

Russ, I think you were right about the inputs being swapped. The circuit is equivalent to an AC-coupled Schmitt trigger if this is the case.

thank you very much russlk and ron
I also think that inputs are swapped.

what is the working of capacitors in this ckt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back