Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plz suggest me a circuit diagram for phase difference meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

alfa-alfa

plz plz plz give me the circuit diagram for finding the phase difference between two sine waves..
I have two sine waves of single phase..
1st signal is 260v,400hz
2nd signal is 26v,400hz..
I intend to find the phase difference between these two waves in terms of degrees and represent that in digital format.. plz plz plz plz plz plz reply as soon as possible..:confused::):eek:

What do you have to work with? PIC? Analog Circuits? ADC? Transformers?

One way is to run each signal to a separate comparator to detect the zero crossing point of each sine wave. The time difference between the two zero crossing signals can be measured by a micro-processor to calculate the phase difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back