Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

s29

i am sindhu frm india
i want to build a LINE TRACKING ROBO along with my frens
PLZ help
my objective is to build an inexpensive one
plz follow my specifications
Robot Control Specifications:

* Robot must be Autonomous,

Characteristics of the line course:

* There shall be no crossovers (e.g. places where the line crosses itself)
* Switchbacks and hairpins are possible, but the adjacent sections of the line shall be no closer together than 15cm when measured from the center of each line.
* The line course shall have 1 or more sharp right-angle.
* The closest approach of the line course to the edges of the arena shall be no less than 15cm,measured from the center of the line

The objective is to complete the course in the shortest period of time while accurately tracking the course line from start to finish.

plz tell the approx cost

i m planning to use
4 IR sensors
photo transistors
AT89c2051 micro controller
l293d motor driver
can i use 12v 30rpm dc motors or high rpm motors
i didnt have much knwldg abt micro controllers
how can i write programme to these micro controllers
that is how to inter face keyboard to these micro controllers
Does H_Bridge L293d need any program?
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
help iam cmpltly naive

Perhaps you should start with something much simpler till you have a grasp of what skills you require to successfully complete your project.

hey this not my assignment it`s a contest in a BIG institution in my country
i am studying in a engg college located in rural area
i have no one to guide me at my place
but,i had a strong desire to do this project
i believe very much on this site
plz give me reply

You're not likely to win any contests without the basic skills required to compete. You're going to have to build a few robots first, learn by trial and error. That simple line follower should give you some ideas, but a champion line follower is going to take some skill.

He already has a few posts like this in another thread. He doesnt know why a MCU needs a crystal resonator, I would stick to something easier, like 555 timers. You are just going to get frustrated.

PIC is fun. :p

You say you are going to college, yet you type like an immature child. Please is spelled as such, not plz or pls or any other way.

The fact English may not be your primary language is no excuse for purposefully leaving out parts of a word or intentionally misspelling them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back