Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plz help me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkiose99

Can u make me a circuit???
my project is all about switching lights wirelessly using 4 channels RF transmitter and receiver....
plz help...
i badly needed it...tnx

Well please don,t expect anyone to do it for you.

Do you have any ideas or schematics yourself that we can help you with. your project sounds quite complicated.

Is this for school or collage becuse if it is then you should realy do it yourself :rolleyes:

Also Don't use text language its not that hard to type

Last edited:
There's no way I'm going to do your work for you, however I can offer you some advice that will help you do your work on your own. If you're not willing to do the work on your own, then what you're basically saying is you may as well give up now because you'll never amount to anything; certainly not an Engineer.

So, given that we agree an Engineer has to be capable of his own work, why don't you check out Holtek's range of 2^12 series Encoders / Decoders (such as HT12D and HT12F). These devices will simplify your project quite considerably, because all you need to do is study the datasheet to determine how to "drive" it, and then interface with suitable RF transmitter/receiver modules at each end.

After you've read the datasheet and demonstrated that you've done some work on your own, I'll probably be willing to help with any questions / problems you might have.

Brian

**broken link removed**

Get yourself a 4-channel model R/C control and connect the servos to the switches.

Fast and easy and not much to think about it. :D

Boncuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back