Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plz help me with xenon strobe flashers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

swapitude

i am new to electronics. i just now finished my first project of 40 piece led strip brake light for my car. now i want to make xenon strobe flashers for my car. i hav purchased one but it dont hav flashing patterns. it only flashes simultaneously. i want to make a circuit with input voltage of 12v nd where flashing pattern should be as follows,

R R - L L - R R - L L - R R - L L -
where R = right nd L = left.
plz, no programming. i hav zero knowledge of programming.
PLEASE HELP ME WITH SIMPLEST CIRCUIT.
thanks, swapitude.

swapitude said:
i am new to electronics. i just now finished my first project of 40 piece led strip brake light for my car. now i want to make xenon strobe flashers for my car. i hav purchased one but it dont hav flashing patterns. it only flashes simultaneously. i want to make a circuit with input voltage of 12v nd where flashing pattern should be as follows,

R R - L L - R R - L L - R R - L L -
where R = right nd L = left.
plz, no programming. i hav zero knowledge of programming.
PLEASE HELP ME WITH SIMPLEST CIRCUIT.
thanks, swapitude.

hi,
When you say it flashes simultaneously are there two strobe tubes in the housing,
You should say what the strobe rates are now and the rates you want.

Since you already have the xenon strobes, and you need to modify the firing, could you please video tape this for us, should be amusing. It can be done, and safely (I suppose), but not something I would want to do myself.

I know that sound bad, but you'll be messing around with a circuit board that can knock you out of your chair, seriously nasty shock hazzard. Maybe its easier to look at the project, if you aren't aware of the danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back