Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plz help me build a robot for my project.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutu

i am a new user in here...so i dont know if i'll get any replies or not...but still that doesnt stop me from sending out this SOS message.
you people got to help me out.i have to build a working model of a ROBOTIC ROVER.IT SHOULD BE ABLE TO AVOID OBSTACLES IN ITS WAY( MUST USE IRPD'S) AND I HAVE TO GET ALL THE BASIC DETALIS INCLUDING THE CIRCUIT,COMPONENTS USED,PROGRAM CODE ETC..AND SHOULD BE CHEAP ENOUGH SO THAT I CAN ACTUALLY MAKE IT OR HAVE IT MADE BY SOMEONE ELSE. SO YOU ALL GENIUS GUYS YOU'VE GOT TO HELP ME PLZ ....IF ANYONES WILLING TO DO SO...PLZ SEND THE DETAILS ON MY MAIL ID...manam_18@yahoo.com...
i'll be highly grateful to you all...
cutu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back