Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plz help for bluetooth proj.

Status
Not open for further replies.

patilsvaibhav

hi! i`m final yr. engg student from nagpur india. i`m looking for a proj in bluetooth. i`ve one idea- to build a bluetooth vehicle monitoring and security system. this should work as follows-

1] every vehicle will have a bluetooth xmitter which transmitts the registration info. of the vehicle.. the check post or the toll plazas will have receivers connected to the billing pcs. as the vehivle approaches the toll plaza the receiver at plaza detects the vehicle and receives the registration no. and other info. and starts printing the bill[receipt].
2] this system can also be used to detect stolen vehicles.as soo as a stolen vehicle comes to check plaza, immediatly warning is given to the operator, or we can also use a microcontroller to cut off the ignition.

well i dont know how much feasible this one is.i`m new to all this. just have basic info. on how bt works. plz post in ur replies and help me. whatever you know , even the smallest thing, plz convey. waiting for your help.

i dont think the idea is feasible enough but would work for acedemic purposes.

i what are the specifications of your Bluetooth device and what controller are you using..

first of all thnks very much for the reply
i just collected some more info. i can use the ericsson ROK101007 bt module. and AT90S8515 now i can program the mu c to transmit the no. in infinite loop. but i`m stuck up at the software. the s/w req to establish a bluetooth connection betn the above said module and pc bt dongle is not with me. can u tell me how to do tht.once that is done rest is ok. pour in any info on establishing a bt link. i heard there are readymade bt protocol stacks available . if anyone has plz convey, it will be a great help.

Lolz dis fread r00lz. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back