Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plug n play rear camera for iPhone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimi

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking to create a plug and play camera for my iphone that's similar to this:

**broken link removed**

I've tried searching for a version available for the iphone 5, but i have been unable to come up with any meaningful results.

I understand i'll need a lightning breakout board, as well as a largan camera, but i'm ignorant as to how to connect them successfully. Any advice, or even a point in the right direction would be very much appriciated.

Thanks for reading,
-Dimi

GoodLuck on getting to know how data's are getting in and out of these devices and replicate it. You should consider buying one which is already compatible with iPhone5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back