Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.

toeb

i'm in my final year studying electrical electronics. And my final year project is tagged .multi-fan digital control panel with wireless remote control. my design of the control panel has a simple interface. it will have just 7 buttons and a lcd display. a backward and foward button for fan toggling and the remaining five buttons for speed regulation. i intend to use relays for fan switching and speed switching but i have a problem each fan is to have variable speeds. how do i make this happen with a single tap changing transformer even though i hav accounted for the total power required

usually for good and power efficient speed control they use PWM but i don't know what exatly you should do. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back