Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst we enjoy helping people; in order to help you we need to know how far you've progressed. Please post what you've already done, including any ideas you've had. If you need help that your lecturer should have provided, please tell us (and your lecturer) what you found was lacking. It is not right if you manage to attain a high grade from the help we have provided if your lecturer is negligent; it will make them appear to be better than they really are and put you at an unfair advantage to your classmates.

It also would help us to know more about your education, geographical location and experience with the English language.

its a new idea, iam trying to develop there is this business going on arroud me i.e rearinng of cat fish i thought of this,. a circuit that can discover the present of ammonia in water to operate a valve and pump respectively i read in order to re plenish the water automaticaly something about chloride electrode imerse in in water but i dont understand

Do you want to measure ammonia/ammonium per se or just a pH change? If the former, then search on "ion selective electrode." Such electrodes are in common use in clinical laboratories. John

how can i get one? am flowing from africa precisely nigeria am not talking abt ph meter i mean a sensor that can be use to control an external circuit.
thanks.

nuyi said:
how can i get one? am flowing from africa

Duke University in the USA outreach teaching at clincial laboratories in Nigeria. Check with a hospital or clinical laboratory. John

Edit: Ammonia measurement in blood and urine is very common in hospitals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back