Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pls Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

pushban

I need to build a temp sensor in the range -5 to +40.What i am thinking is choose a LM34 chip and connect to an opamp.And through the amp again i have to connect the analogue output to an ADC and then connect ADC out to a serial connection which must log to a PC.So can someone pls help me to build this circuit.
So if i'm choosing a wrong chip can u advice me the right one and also give some detail how to build...THANKS.

pushban said:
I need to build a temp sensor in the range -5 to +40.What i am thinking is choose a LM34 chip and connect to an opamp.And through the amp again i have to connect the analogue output to an ADC and then connect ADC out to a serial connection which must log to a PC.So can someone pls help me to build this circuit.
So if i'm choosing a wrong chip can u advice me the right one and also give some detail how to build...THANKS.

That application calls out for a PIC, and is a nice simple project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back