Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pls help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

melodzky

hello! i am a graduating ECE student. just want to ask your help for our project study. one of the requirements before we graduate is to have a project study. project study is our subject wherein we will think of a project which is not common or no one ever invented or make that project. innovation of a certain technology or project is allowed.

pls help me to think of an idea or please share some ideas that can help me about this matter.our title defense will be on August and i really need to have a title proposal... more titles or more ideas, much better...

thank you very much & God bless you!!!

Someone throw this post in the trash. this is the 3rd time this post appeared in 3 different sections!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back