Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pls Help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a "dealy" is one of those places where you get ripped off by a slick salesman. See, you hand to them either your wallet on payday or a blank check, and in return you receive a problematic vehicle.

That, or the thread author wants to "dilly dally" over the motion detector. :rolleyes:

Problemly knot! Let's go easy on Casper since it was his two other sidekicks who were the real PIAs!!

Last edited:
HiTech said:
I think a "dealy" is one of those places where you get ripped off by a slick salesman. See, you hand to them either your wallet on payday or a blank check, and in return you receive a problematic vehicle.

That, or the thread author wants to "dilly dally" over the motion detector. :rolleyes:

sorry i type wrongly support to be delay... can i use 555timer to delay my motion detector (PIR Sensor). Any idea give me an advice...

You can achieve accuracy to a few minutes or more with the 555 if you use tight tolerance components. But as you mentioned, longer intervals do not seem consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back