Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pls help me someone out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

thereds

Hi everyone out there,im a student that currently doing a project and i m currently stuck at some point. :cry: Just post this to see if there any help out there to enlight me.Here the problem im currently facing.This is part of the schematic given to me.My supervisor wanted me to find out the equation of the output of the chip by using the K-Map only if the input is 1001,...etc etc.(there 13 input all together)The chip is cypress CY7C371I,an In-System Reprogrammable Logic Device(CPLD)and the website for the datasheet is " **broken link removed** " .I have figure out on how to get the output equation by using some switch,LEDs and resistor.For example if i switch high (1111111111111 ) on all the 13 switch,the LED on the output of the chip will on or off(depend) and so on.The problem is how am i going to insect the switch and LED on the input and output of the chip since the chip is surface-mounted on the board :?: Is there any way that i can insert it without having to take the chip(even if it taken out,how m i suppose to test it) with only the equipment i had with me(a breadboard,LED,resistor and Switch). If there any enquiry if there any doubt about my question feel free to post it.PLease help me and enlight me someone :?

Attachments

• untitled_104.gif
    untitled_104.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 253
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back