Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pls brief me on this spefication

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashokkumar8226

Power Rating : 400 W / 800 W / 1600W( How this can be generated)

Frequency Range : 57 Hz - 20 kHz
(-10 dB)
Coverage Pattern : 100 x 15 nominal
Frequency Response : 75 Hz - 20 Hz
(+/-3db)
Crossover Modes : Bi-amp / passive,
Crossover Frequency : 2.0 kHz

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking from us here..

Sounds like audio power amp specs. And speaker specs to me.

Yeah, but the question is what is he asking us? Cause he's the one briefing us on the specifications =)

Then what is your question?

Power Rating : 400 W / 800 W / 1600W of the speaker, what the range of the amplifier should i use for this speaker.

whether they are ratings of tweeter, mid range and woofer?
I don't realize, the -3db and -10db range at upper point at 20KHz

better drive at 50 to 60% of speaker capacity. otherwise the speaker coils or cone would get damaged.

what brand of speaker?
If its from the same company that poor fellow with the chinese amplifier has, you better plug it into a head phone output jack! :D

180 +180 watt rated, actual IC output 8 watts. life expectancy around 5 minutes! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back