Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please tell me this

Status
Not open for further replies.

thamatam

please help me i know you all can do this ,am new to this forum, i want a ciruit that should show direct live video of camera in tv like webcam in pc,i mean it should have a camera -->circuit-->video to tv,is this possible,means it should show live video of us in tv through that circuit,please any one i think like cc cameras

Last edited:
Ebay will have those for way under 100$ with Okay-ish quality.

Well, the product will have a circuit inside, if you have the tools you can very well replicate it...
As for a schematic on the web, i have no idea.

Railway-Crossing Indicator

The intersection junction of a railway and a road. The flashing light and warning bell are to be turned on when a train enters either from Area 1 or Area 3; and turn off when a train leaves the intersection. The flashing light and warning bell will turn on for 5 seconds and 3 seconds respectively when the train is in Area 1 or Area 3. Three signals P1, P2 and P3 are generated when a train is in Area 1, 2 and 3 respectively.

Hints:

(a) Your circuit should have 5 outputs, 3 signals for Area 1, Area 2 and Area 3. Use LEDs to simulate as outputs.
(b) The railway-crossing indicator has 4 states: No train approaching, Train approaching, Train at intersection junction and Train left the intersection junction.
(c) Use counters to keep track of time for the flashing light and warning bell signals.
(d) Use LEDs to simulate P1, P2 and P3 signals.
(e) Use switches to simulate the presence of train in respective area.

Who know it ? Can give me some information?

No i want circuit not product

you will not be capable of doing it... the cameras are digital. you need to stream the data from the camera and convert it to composite in real time. for a 480P image you need to process pixels at a 31MHz rate... would need to buffer one line (RGRGR...) and combine it with the second line (GBGBG...) in order to get your pixels which you could then conceivably put through A/Ds and send out as analog RGB ... a task that is well beyond most hobbyists, let alone ones who have to ask.

This is one of the things, if you need to ask, you don't have enough experience to do.

Do you seriously know how complicated this is?

This is one of the things, if you need to ask, you don't have enough experience to do.

Do you seriously know how complicated this is?

not to mention dealing with the fine pitch parts, if you are lucky! it is getting very hard to fine part that are not BGAs these days!

Not point out the obvious, but there are hundreds of cameras that you can plug directly in to your TV/VCR. My Kodak and Panasonic digital cameras will plug in to my TV (if I ever find those damn cables). Any one of my security cameras will work directly on my TV, with much better picture than most webcams I've seen. Seems like any obviously useless endeavor, perhaps you left out a few details on what you hope to gain by building this. Sounds sort of like a school project, where the usefulness, isn't important, just the build processes. I got a 'B' once, for a project I never could get to work, just had to write it up and show my work.

Not point out the obvious, but there are hundreds of cameras that you can plug directly in to your TV/VCR. My Kodak and Panasonic digital cameras will plug in to my TV (if I ever find those damn cables). Any one of my security cameras will work directly on my TV, with much better picture than most webcams I've seen. Seems like any obviously useless endeavor, perhaps you left out a few details on what you hope to gain by building this. Sounds sort of like a school project, where the usefulness, isn't important, just the build processes. I got a 'B' once, for a project I never could get to work, just had to write it up and show my work.

then try for vhf transmitter wireless,add video out put of cam to circuit and will that can be seen in tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back