Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please simple PBX schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

rasheedix

Hello all
I need to make small PBX for the three or five line telephone in to control all the line caming in one place .
Many Thanks

(Assuming this is a school project) don't ask us to do all your work for you. We won't. You have to show that you have put some effort into it by showing us what you have so far.

This is your project, not ours.

have a look at MT8808 IC from Zarlink (formerly MITEL) it is a cross-point switch, ideal for making a small analog PBX (up to 8 lines).

You will need a microcontroller to control that chip and also a line interface circuit for each phone line connected.

Petr

I would base this on open-source software as well, have you looked into Asterisk https://www.asterisk.org/

I really have to say, it is amazing!

Best of luck,
-BaC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back