Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please recommend me a good electronics simulation software

Status
Not open for further replies.

xhunter08

Hello buddies,

I am new to this Forum but in a short time I am so attached to his Forum as I am an electronics student.

Can someone please recommend me a good electronics simulation software (similar to crocclips) so that I can draw electronics circuits and simulate them?

Any comments and suggestions will be highly appreciated.

thanks,
adrian hunter.

although they dont sell it any more you can get a very slightly limited version of circuit maker student edition which gives you a maximum component count of 50. this does ot have a time limit

I use LTSpice but it might not be what you want as it isn't realtime like Crocodile Clips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back