Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please, I need information about TTL projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlalocman1104

Hi, excuse me for the problems, but I don't know if somebody could give me some peges where I could find diagrams of projects with TTL technology... the case is that I don't need too complex projects, just anything that uses the most elemental circuits, such as logic gates... the reason is that it is a homework of my Digital Circuits class, but the teacher doesn't want a project that contains anything but gates, simple flip-flops or codifiers/decodifiers only if that circuit has any kind of sensors...
I hope that one of you could give me a link or something like that...
Thank you very much..
PD: Excuse me, but I don't speak English very fluently, so don't get angry because of my grammar or writing...

just some simple ideas would be possibly building an adder or subtractor those only deal with a few simple gates and designs for those could be found nearly anywhere and a good book with them in it if ur just getting into the fundamentals would be Digital Electronics by Tokheim. i had to have the fourth edition for one of my classes i took a few years ago and it breaks down some standard 74xx chips into basic gates. check it out and see what you think. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back