Please, I need information about TTL projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlalocman1104

Hi, excuse me for the problems, but I don't know if somebody could give me some peges where I could find diagrams of projects with TTL technology... the case is that I don't need too complex projects, just anything that uses the most elemental circuits, such as logic gates... the reason is that it is a homework of my Digital Circuits class, but the teacher doesn't want a project that contains anything but gates, simple flip-flops or codifiers/decodifiers only if that circuit has any kind of sensors...
I hope that one of you could give me a link or something like that...
Thank you very much..
PD: Excuse me, but I don't speak English very fluently, so don't get angry because of my grammar or writing...

just some simple ideas would be possibly building an adder or subtractor those only deal with a few simple gates and designs for those could be found nearly anywhere and a good book with them in it if ur just getting into the fundamentals would be Digital Electronics by Tokheim. i had to have the fourth edition for one of my classes i took a few years ago and it breaks down some standard 74xx chips into basic gates. check it out and see what you think. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…