Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please>>>>>>Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohammed elzaq

hi to all
this is moha , for the first time i share this nice group
i study biomedical engineering m i have to start to do my project with micro-controller but im searching about useful idea, if you can suggest an idea please do, i wonder that u do. :)

You cod try to make an hart pulse counter.

I seen such an project.

Its an simple concept.An high brightnes LED is shitning trough your finger, and on the other side there is an phototransistor wich senses for changes in light.This pulses are sent to an PIC wich proceses these pulses in to pulses per minute and displays it on an 7 segment display.

Good luck in your project

thank you Mr Someone Electro
but im looking for something more complecated
because this is the first project for me to design.
and i wont to use microcontroller to be most efficint.
thaaaaanks :idea:

mohammed elzaq said:
hi to all
this is moha , for the first time i share this nice group
i study biomedical engineering m i have to start to do my project with micro-controller but im searching about useful idea, if you can suggest an idea please do, i wonder that u do. :)

Hi Moha,
When you say biomedical engineering, what sort of subject range does that involve?
You could make something like an arificial limb, hand or something close to robotics. Plenty of engineering in that, maybe to much.
What about a sonar 'eye' for the blind.

There are lots of projects along these lines if you care to look.

TOK ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back