Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help with power amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

naidra

I have made a TV transmmiter using my VCR parts but the signal is too weak I can say it only goes about 6 meters. Please can anybody tell me what kind of amplifier do I need for this transmiter and please can u provide me with schematics of this amplifier cause frankly im short on funds. I have a licence for operating a TV station also_Oh and one other thing I own a 40W RF amplifier for FM transmiter can I use this one for TV also.

Tnanx in advance.

naidra said:
I have made a TV transmmiter using my VCR parts but the signal is too weak I can say it only goes about 6 meters. Please can anybody tell me what kind of amplifier do I need for this transmiter and please can u provide me with schematics of this amplifier cause frankly im short on funds. I have a licence for operating a TV station also_Oh and one other thing I own a 40W RF amplifier for FM transmiter can I use this one for TV also.

You don't give any indication of what frequency it's supposed to be on, so it's not really possible to comment.

But if you have a TV Station Licence, I would suggest you read it - attempting to bodge a transmitter together from old VCR parts isn't going to comply with any regulations. There are various manufacturers selling cheap kits for transmitters, these would usually be made to comply with licence regulations - and would be a far better way to proceed.

its on the 34 channel PAL I dont know the exact frequency, but someone on an other forum sugested me that I should use a RF linear amplifier for this job, any sugestions r welcum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back