Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help with Oscilater

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghoattriple

I dont understand how to put a crystal into a circuit.could someone please help me.Something small like a 2 transistor oscilater timed bye a crystal. :( needs to output 2 volts if possable if not then just help me understand how this is dun...ive tried everthing???

ok

This oscilater is for sending data to a smartcard and has to be acurate.perfect timing..doesent matter what crystal but around 9600 of bits i may be wrong.but i have the crystals needed i just dont no how to hook them up ill be building the whole circuit...How to do this???

What is the crystal frequency, is it series or parallel resonant, and if parallel, what is the shunt capacitance? What frequency do you want at the oscillator output? The circuit below is a typical parallel resonant crystal oscillator. The value for C is double the specified shunt capacitance.

Attachments

• osc_902.jpg
    osc_902.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 235
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back