Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PLEASE HELP TROUBLESHOOTING 555 timer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
help 555 timer with 7 segment display

28133194.jpg
from this circuit the 7segment display start at 30 down to 0. and i want to make starting to 15 down to 0.
pls help me the deadline of this project is near.

Last edited:
I bet you have no circuit.... If you don't understand the circuit you have.. How can we help you... You have a binary counter there.. The 555 is just a clock... You need to work out what gates you need to change in order for the display to start at 15 not 30...

Someone will help you if you show us that you try it for yourself first..

Yelling will not help you at all. You don't need caps lock or so many exclamation points. They make it look like you're screaming at people, and I can assure you I will not respond if I see that sort of post.

EEK!:eek:
Why are you using old fashioned power hungry TTL ICs??
I finished using old TTL ICs about 35 years ago and have used Cmos ICs ever since.

kristofferbernardo, re-read Ian's post.

I bet you have no circuit.... If you don't understand the circuit you have.. How can we help you... You have a binary counter there.. The 555 is just a clock... You need to work out what gates you need to change in order for the display to start at 15 not 30...

Someone will help you if you show us that you try it for yourself first..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back