Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help my (project) quickly as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks okay to me.

$#@!%!#%#! I need a rebuild on this lappy bad! Thanks, for verifying it for me, off to figure out whats wrong with this VM now....

-BaC
Looks okay to me.

Your diode on the collector is upside down.

edit: I looked again but seems fine to me :S My book lied

Don't take it to heart when we kid around

Haha I know, love that about this forum. Some mistakes don't make laugh but cry, i.e. crushing a fallen PIR sensor with the chair wheel

edit: try to clean your browser's cache Bacardi! If youre using firefox, put about:cache?device=disk ond adress bar and you can see your cache's folder location

Last edited:
Cheers didn't know that one, I have used about:config allot though. ;) Have you ever tried the about:mozilla one?..lol

Funny I cleared it with ctrl shift del, but for some reason it left Electro-techs cache. Wouldn't have known that if you didn't tell me that tip, so you solved it indirectly..hehe

-Ba
try to clean your browser's cache Bacardi! If youre using firefox, put about:cache?device=disk ond adress bar and you can see your cache's folder location

Last edited:
When the diode was backwards the very high current that blew the transistor might have also blown the diode across the coil. Use new ones.
Also there is nothing in your circuit to limit the base current of the transistor. If 5V is applied to your input then the transistor and the diode in series with its base will blow up.

Well, that and the fact that he asked for an abstract.

Oops. I guess what he really asked for was an 'apstricat'. Damn I like that word. I wonder if ElectroMaster will change my username to that? :) (Kidding.)

If the OP had bothered to put in some effort I wouldn't have minded helping out but I didn't want to just spoon-feed him. Let's just hope the instructor notices when the assignment is a copy-paste from Wikipedia.

Torben

lol, I have actually seen classmates turn in typed reports, and did not even bother to notice the Wiki font changes and colors when they cut and pasted. Geezo, :eek: what boobs.
Apstricat sounds like a cartoon or something...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back