Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

zyran

hello guys.im new in dis forum..can anyone help me to build a dual threshold voltage for domino logic by using PSPICE schematics?:( i have try to used the PSPICE.but unfamiliar with it..i need guidance..

verry general question.

If you indicate how far you came already and where you bumped into that you didn't understand than probaly more people would take a shot to help you with your problem

Robert-Jan

please help with my project

this is how i want to do..you can refer to my attachment..i dont know whether it works or not..could anyone help me with it?suggest the values for the voltages and threshold voltage for MOS in the domino logic to works in low power high speed..i dont know how to insert value with the input in pull down network..

Attachments

• domino logic.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 122
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back