Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

snkg24

Hi, am doing project on USART using verilog.
I need suggestions or help on synchronous part of 8251. I need source code for synchronous part in verilog. If any body done this please post it to me, i will be very thank full to them..
bye... :)

i've played with usart using atmel microcontrollers in c.. if u think i could help in any way, post ur question

snkg24 said:
Hi, am doing project on USART using verilog.
I need suggestions or help on synchronous part of 8251. I need source code for synchronous part in verilog. If any body done this please post it to me, i will be very thank full to them..
bye... :)

check www.opencores.org

hello

helo hani,

thank you for mailing and you will be useful for me in understanding the functionality of usart for synchronous part. could you mail me to my mail id suranaresh@hotmail.com where use to see the mails.
plese give me the details of synchronous part of usart or give me your time where and when to came online for chatting on yahoo messenger..

bye...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back